Friday 12 January 2018

WHAT SACRIFICE ARE YOU OFFERING?


Hi family and a Happy New Dawn year to you and yours in Jesus name. Amen…

I know many of you have been wondering why the long wait, well….. Like we all know this isn’t my blog but the Holy Spirit. And if He says “wait Joann, sit and listen”. Who am I to go ahead of Him?
Well……… here we are again!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo FAITHFUL!!! I for one was so impatient at some point trying to make this about me and not Him until I had a check in my spirit. I yearn to please Him daily even if it doesn’t match with my feelings or what my little flesh wants.
Recently, I have been getting up extra early to sit at His feet and just rest in Him. I must confess that is thee most peaceful place to be in this trying world. He gives rest on EVERY side!


This has been a month of Fasting and Prayers from different ministries all round the world. It’s a time where believers come together to seek God’s face by putting their flesh under and to pray for the body of Christ and every of their concerns. It is a time of sacrifice and worship. But I ask this question, ‘how are you presenting your sacrifice?’ Is it with much grumbling and hate? Do you worry more than what might be the issue of concern? Are you sacrificing with one hand and being ungrateful with the other hand? When I say sacrifice you know I mean praise, worship, fasting, prayer, etc.  We pray, “Lord please accept our heartfelt sacrifice” but your heart is screaming unforgiveness, hurt, curse, and whatsoever.

 The Bible says in Matthew 5: 23-24, “So if you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, 24. leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God.” 

You might say, “But I haven’t offended anyone or held a grudge” but do you know that not even the SMALLEST DETAIL of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved? Matthew 5:18. It goes further to say in verse 22, “But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell”. Immediately I got this revelation I repented! 

My papa use to say, “The Bible knows no joke”.  I don’t want any hindrance to my sacrifice being accepted. NOT AT ALL! If the Bible says the smallest DETAILS, meaning small laws (which we know non should be neglected) then imagine that even stretched into ‘details’ like lying, cursing, swearing, cheating, gossips, complaining, murmuring, etc. We need to be conscious of every small details

My prayer for everyone is that none would be found wanting in Jesus Precious name. Amen. Our sacrifices will all be accepted and Jesus will be glorified through us forever.

Search your heart, what are those little foxes that are spoiling the vine? That lip sin that makes you curse & lie? That secret sin that makes you think no one is watching? That behavior sin that makes you treat people badly and that pride that won’t seem to let you help people? Cut it off!

But how can we do this? We cannot do it by our own strength. The Holy Spirit is always ever present and ready to help us. Galatians 5:16 says, “So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves.” Stay rooted in God’s Word so you don’t miss out of His leading.

He said in Hebrew 11; 6 that He rewards those who sincerely seek Him. Let us with our whole heart seek after Christ diligently so we won’t miss out on our reward. It’s our new DAWN forever in Jesus name.


I love you but JESUS loves you MOST...

Joann Ene-Ita

4 comments: