Sunday 10 January 2021

Hello 2021 πŸ‘‹πŸ»



 I feel like it’s been ages since last I came on here. Whew πŸ˜…. I’m not proud about it AT ALL! So here I am surrendering myself to you asking for you forgiveness. I promise to sit up this year on blogging so help me God. Amen. 


It’s been an amazing 2020 for the entire world and if you’re reading this give GOD PRAISEEEEE! Thank You Jesus for keeping us alive to see 2021 πŸ™πŸ»πŸ§ŽπŸ»‍♀️  



It’s been a busy 2018/2020. From getting married to my best to birthing two strong leaders in a space of 2 years whew πŸ˜…. God is so faithful and I can’t take His mercies for granted. 


I bet we all have testimonies, EVERYONE alive has a testimony. 2020 taught us how to be THANKFUL πŸŽŠ

I had some losses in 2020 but I never lost my PRAISE!


“Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.”

‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:18‬ ‭NLT‬‬


So today I ask you, what are you thankful for? 


I love you but Jesus  loves you MOST ❤️

Joann Philips 

No comments:

Post a Comment