Wednesday 27 January 2016

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!






                I used to think i was better than everyone after i got saved. Check out my story here>  NEW BIRTH. I will MOSTLY play the judge game until when i started reading my Bible constantly and the Holy Spirit reminded me that i wont help win souls into His kingdom that way. I had to sit before the Lord while going through more learning process of how to be kind to people going through a lot. If my (now Godfather, Mr Taylor Nazzal) looked down on me and condemned me completely, i don't think i would have been saved by Jesus Christ and who knows where i would have been today??? I was stubborn!!!

              When i was in the world , i.e deeply rooted in sin, i had the knowledge of what i was doing was wrong but i was totally IGNORANT!!! WHY?? Cause my conscience was deaddddd and the Holy Spirit CAN'T live in a filthy environment, so i was all alone carrying out my business of destruction thinking i was hurting my 'already ruined body'. Well..... yes i was hurting myself and i will run into places hoping to find love and safety there only to come out drained and empty. I needed to be loved. I needed true love but i was searching in the wrong places... until i found Christ, my lover of life! 
                                Now same way our brothers and sisters out there that are lost and trying to find their way back to Christ but don't know where to run into....
The other day, i got off work a little late but superrrrrrr excited because i was hunting for a new Bible with a different translation and i came across a very big church. Each step towards the church i was already day dreaming how i can't wait to love on this new translation only to be STOPPED by the gate of the church! Why wont you let me in? They had a midweek service ongoing and the bookshop is outside the building. And the security asked me to tie my hair in a scarf. HUHH??? “I’m just coming from work, i don't have any scarf with me, i just want to buy a Bible and leave. Nothing more”. And he further asked me to take off all my jewelries too. WHYY?? Well it happened to be their church law and all... After so much begging and crying and pleading he decided to walk in with me, by almost scrubbing  me on the wall and hiding me in such a way so no one in the church will see me. Hahahahahahahaha i gotta laugh out my pains i thought to myself. BTW, What was i wearing? A decent work dress. So after much dissolving me into the wall, we got there and the bookshop was closed. I bowed my head down in sadness and left :(


And i got thinking when i left, what if someone that was deep in the world and is tired of all the bad things he/she was doing and desires to just run into His presence and seek Him and get saved? Only to be stopped by the gate cause of maybe there are indecently dressed or no scarf? I mean, “ please let me in, i need Jesus to save me, i have heard so much about Him and i want to be saved, i’m tired of this worlds kind of love, i need His own love, i don’t have true friends out there. The only people that i have lure me to do evil, i want JESUS NOW!!! And because of their appearance they get shut out


Food for thought..... Which kind of people is the church meant for? Matt 11:28-29 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS”.…And when they get shut out, they next thing to do is run back into the world since their only safe place could not take them as there were. 1 Samuel 16:7,” But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 
Think about it!!! You have been praying to God to grant you the grace and channels to win a soul into His Kingdom and how many opportunity did you turn your back on??? What about that sister that kept coming to you, crying about how many abortions she has carried out and all you do is sit, stare and judge? Or that brother that asks you if you can hide him from danger because his bad gang are looking for him and you know he needs help? Remember how the disciples of Christ were selected? Remember all the soul that 'then lost souls' now won into the Kingdom of God? 

If you forget anything, Don't forget why JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS.... Remember the story of the LOST SHEEP? He left 99 in search for the missing 1! In cases where that brother or sister is far of or too deep in sin to even notice you. Remember the MASTER KEY to unlock ANY door? PRAYER!!! It works magic!!!  I'm praying for you all. Stay BLESSED! 


P.s, Here are pictures of new achievement while in U.S.... Only female at a leadership training conference in the midst of Bishops, Pastors, apostles, Leaders all round Africa. To GOD ALONE be ALL the GLORY.


 I love you but JESUS loves you more...
   JOANN ENE-ITA

4 comments: