Monday 4 January 2016

NO MORE SET BACKS

                   









             It has been a long while ever since i left a post here! And this year 2016 will be different! I have a lot that has been placed on my heart lately to share but i kept seeing myself procrastinating over and overrrrrrrrrr again! Yes!!! I will say I've been disobedient by not sharing as i,m led by the Holy Spirit and now i TOTALLY repent from It!
   
                       By the GRACE of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, i promise to post at least one a month through out this year and beyond! So help me GOD! So sit tight as God uses me to minister to you and myself at large!
                 
             
         
                  Its going to be a GLORIOUS year and i see strange strange things happening to His GLORY ALONE!   See you at the top!!!
I love you but JESUS loves you MORE!!!
         Joann Ene-Ita

No comments:

Post a Comment