Thursday 18 September 2014

DESTROYER OF DESTINY



                      First of all, have you discovered your purpose for living or being on this earth? Well let me REFRESH your memory. 1 Corinthians 6:20 states, "For ye are bought with a price: therefore GLORIFY God in your BODY, and your spirit, which are God's". Now we were all bought with a price and we are created to glorify our Father God with our bodies. We are still existing because we have a HUGE purpose on earth. We are still alive because God has a reason for our existence.
Growing up as a child, I never valued myself a single bit. I thought I could do anything I wanted with myself because it was my body. I grew up in a pastor's house but I was never saved. I lived in filth and did whatever I wanted, even my parents never found out. I felt, "my body, my decision" until I found Christ and became complete in Him. I will lust over many, thinking I could find love and be made complete, little did I know the one who died for my sake was willing to make me complete and give me all the love I desired. What was the problem? I lacked understanding! God was merciful enough to not wipe me out of this earth because of my gross living. Even when I had not discovered my purpose for my existence yet. You may wonder, what this is all about and where I am getting to? I had just finished having HOT midnight praise with my God sister /roomie. As I laid down to sleep, God wreaked my heart and was deeply feeding me what to blog about, I may not know who this blog is for, but I want you to know God got your back and is ready to FIX everything you're going through. YES! Even when you're deep in it.
Now, it will interest you to know the devil is roaming the earth to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10. And we must be very careful not to fall prey. SEX is an open doorway for demons to come in. When I mean sex, I mean premarital sex. Sex outside of wedlock, you may say, "Joann, I'm a Christian, I can't have demons". Yes! You can be a Christian and still have demons in you. You may be in a relationship and having premarital sex, thinking its good and God is 'okay' with it. Remember you were bought with a price, your body is not your own. You go to church, sing in the choir, serve in a unit, shout and sing how much you love God. If you love your husband/wife, you will always do whatever makes him/her happy no matter what, if you offend him/her, you feel like your world is clashing. How much more our heavenly Father? He said in John 14:15, "If ye love me, keep my commandments". You can't claim to love God and still dwell in sin. Your only lip singing. Your boyfriend/girlfriend tell you they love you and try to get In your pants, think again, they don't love you, they LUST you! Because if they love you, they will help you remember that your body is Gods temple and He dwells in it. 1 Corinthians 6: 13-20. I taught I was in love when I was fornicating, I was just being deceived by the devil and he was having a swell time using me as his tool. I thank God for SALVATION. 2 Corinthians 4: 3-4. 

You may say, "Joann, sin is sin, there is no big deal!" Well let me tell you, it's BIG DEAL enough because SEX is a destroyer of destiny. Every other sin committed is without the body, but he/she that committed fornication sins against his/her own body which is the temple of the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 6: 18. If you keep yourself pure, the Holy Spirit comes and abides in you. Guide your destiny jealously, the devil is so envious of your vision (your purpose for creation) he will do everything in his power to ruin it. Rather than comparing sins and weighing sins, ask yourself if whatever you're doing brings glory to God (you choose to love) or to the devil (you say you hate)? When you open up yourself for sexual immorality, you are not only sleeping with that man/woman but also with every other person they have slept with. It's a network of soul ties, and whatever runs in their families will also run in you. You see yourself suffering inside and out, hating, always bitter, having all the demons running inside you, not knowing you called for it.
So my sisters and brothers, let us break all this soul ties and show our Father that we indeed LOVE Him and we are ready to make Him happy. It's not easy, but with God ALL things are possible. Mark 10:27. He is always ready to help us. Now let me give you a few tips on how to avoid this sin.
        HOW TO AVOID SEX
  1. Surrender your life to Christ. Rededicate your life to Him. John 1:12. (I told you in my 1st blog, I did that, and till date, my life has never been the same) Yours too can change forever. Let Him in.
  2. Be an addicted bible reader. John 6:63. (Get an easy translation, study your bible daily). The more you do, the deeper you get into Him and He will flush out every sex craving and desires.
  3. Be prayerful. Matthew 26:41. Cause if you're not praying, you're playing.
  4. Reject any negative thought. Philippians 4:8. Romans 12:2.
  5. Control your eyes.
  6. Control your words. Ephesians 4:27.
  7. Watch your friends (choose your friends). Proverbs 27:17.
  8. Control your hearing.
  9. Control your gadgets. Satan has gone I.T. 2 Timothy 2:19-20.
    You may be reading this blog, and you know this word is for you. And a voice in your head is telling you to ignore everything you have read, the bible says in 2 Corinthians 2:11, we should not be ignorant of his devices. Do not let the devil make a meat out of you. You can never tell what may happen to you today or tomorrow, don't make the wrong decisions that may leave you regretting tomorrow. God loves you crazy, run to Him before it's too late, quit that relationship that is making you go astray and destroying your destiny, GOD is the only one that can complete you, love you, heal you, fix you, etc. and not all those boyfriends/girlfriends that are making turn you away from Him. If you willing to make a new turn and show Him how much you love Him, please pray this prayer from your heart now;
    DEAR GOD, FORGIVE ME. I KNOW AM A SINNER, JESUS, FORGIVE ME, COME INTO MY HEART, CLEANSE ME, PURIFY ME, AND WASH ME BY YOUR BLOOD. I CONFESS AM A SINNER, I BELIEVE YOU DIED FOR ME TO SAVE ME. PURIFY ME, WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. SATAN! I REJECT YOU. I REJECT YOU. I REJECT YOU. JESUS HELP ME TO WORSHIP YOU. PROVE YOURSELF TO ME, TURN MY LIFE AROUND. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
    Welcome to your new season, for a new start. You have the mark of Christ now, start living to please Him ALONE. You rather please God and displease people, He created you, not them.

    I love you but JESUS loves you more. Stay BLESSED!!!
      JOANN ENE-ITA

4 comments:

  1. Your testimony will positively influence the next generation Sis in Jesus mighty name amen.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece it has really touched me. We will not miss heaven by God's special grace Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I am your Brother, Honestly God is really using you to b a blessing to our generations . God bless u sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This message is a huge threat to the kingdom of darkness cos the devil has strategically choosen to use sex to destroy great destinies. May the Lord preserve unto righteouness by His exceeding great grace. Joann your such a wonderful blessing to the world.
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete