Monday 29 September 2014

THIS TOO SHALL PASS




   Let me start by welcoming you into this GREAT week! God has been sooooooooooo good. Regardless of how rough and challenging the previous week has been. In it all He has been FAITHFUL. I just want to encourage you today. You may be going through a whole lot and your thinking, “how much longer God?”.  He knows it all, He sees it all. Remember He cannot give you more than you can bare. Just hold on in there and keep your FAITH alive, cause without faith it is impossible to please God. Hebrews 11:6.

         Don’t EVER think you’re too deep in that issue, problem or sin and so God will not listen or save you. He is not like man, He understands you. People may laugh at you now and call you all sort of names now, tell you how much of a terrible person you are, and the devil may keep echoing his lies in your head, telling you you’re too deep to get help. I want you to scream back at that liar, and tell him,THIS TOO SHALL PASS.  You may say,” Joann, this is different, am too deep in it, besides, it’s all rosy for you so it’s easy for you to say”.  Well, you’re wrong with a big X to it!

I know exactly how it is to lay in bed at night and cry. I have been hurt, broken, I trusted too much and ended up disappointed, I have failed severally, been messed up. Matter of fact, when am totally bashed I will run back to my Father and He was ALWAYS standing there with open arms, ready to receive me even with all my mess. He showed me that love that no man can ever show me. And then, a little distraction comes my way, and I slip out of His embrace and run back into my mess, and you know what, He was still there tugging on me to come back. Waiting! And more waiting! The moment the temporal pleasure gets sour and I get hurt and messed up, I run back to Him and that God that I left, I ignored, I rejected will still PICK me up and CLEAN me like I never faulted. He cleaned me from my scars that where so deep within. He is the only one that’s patient when I fall, He never laughs at me when I make mistakes and cry, but always ready to fix me back up. Now I can never leave cause He is all I have and ever need. And look, my life is moving from glory to glory. When the devil challenges me, and frustrates me, am glad, cause it only means I have something great heading my way, so I will shake it off cause my testimony (future) is far better than my present. Am not asking and praying you walk in my shoes, or go about the way I went. You’re special!

You have a great opportunity and please don’t joke with it. Whenever you call, He is ALWAYS listening, no matter how bad the situation is, you may not see an immediate result or even the sort of result you hopping to get, but I assure you, He is working backstage and very soon it will all be over. He said, I will NEVER leave you, nor forsake you”. Hebrews 13:5.    Ahhhhhhh!!!! What a privilege to know the owner of the heavens and the earth got our back. Has He ever lied before? Numbers 23:19. So if HE says He will NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! Leave you nor forsake you, then who or what are you afraid about? He got this one! He did it for me, He will do it for you too, even more! He has not forgotten you. His angels will watch over you. Luke 4:10-11. Don’t give up! Don’t give in! Remember, He is the potter, we are His clay. Isaiah 64:8. When the potter wants to make something pretty and priceless, he has to twist, bend, break, remold and so on, its very painful and a hard experience for the clay, but when he is finished, Ahh!! Everyone around looks and praises his work. Right now we in the twisting stage, its hard, its difficult, its painful but I got good news for you! WE WILL COME OUT PRETTY! Hang in there and stay put. Say no to that secret sin because its pulling you back away from His blessings and all the good things He has in store for you. Shun the devil, and he will flee. James 4:7. He wont come to you as his ugly self, but will send his agents, people or things all around you to distract you from your Creator. Be alert!!! 1 Peter 5:8.

I release peace into your heart now in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Whatever your going through, God is right there in the mist of it all. Ready and waiting for you to tell Him. He said make your request known. Philippians 4:6. Tell Him that problem and watch Him take charge. HE IS ABLE!!!
I love you but JESUS loves you more…
     JOANN ENE-ITA

1 comment:

  1. Amennnnnnnnnnnnn, thanks for the beautiful prayer Sis, the part about our Father alwaysssss being there for us touched me, cus even people that profess love are quick to mock you and speak down to discourage you more. But God's mercy is so unmerited. Thank you for empowering and inspiring Sis, may God bless you real real good.

    ReplyDelete